The PK Underground
Want to help out with strategies? Want to request some or just want to hang out with the members of the community? Come join the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The PK Underground
Want to help out with strategies? Want to request some or just want to hang out with the members of the community? Come join the site!
The PK Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The PK Underground

Providing Pokemon strategies and a fun community since 2013.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Empty Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

Chaoseldarknight

Chaoseldarknight

I started using this team for fun but started seeing a lot of people quit as soon as they see the preview, which in my opinion is due to the fact that they dont expect it.

Anyway, here the team that needs help:

Bronzong @ Normal Gem
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

This guys just here to set up TR and hopefully set up rocks. He can act as a mixed wall and explode whenever if theres an annoying pokemon on the field.

Reuniclus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

My main sweeper. Can set up TR, wide coverage and no recoil from Life Orb.

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Donphan is like a utility pokemon, rocks, rapid spin and priority. He can act as a physical wall and it has access to ice shard to pick off weakened pokemon and hit flying & dragons hard.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Facade
- Payback

Conkeldur takes a dump on the opponents team if they aren't ready. Drain Punch to recover, mach punch for priority and facade if there's a pokemon that the fighting moves cant hit well.

Slowking (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Flamethrower

Slowking can double up as a special wall and a sweeper with its three attacking moves. It also has the inportant role of setting up TR

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 SAtk
- Thunderbolt
- Crunch
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

This guy is my mixed sweeper. A lot of people aren't ready for the special attacks of this set so it can bring doom to things that could normally wall it, like Skarmory and Forretress.

Considerations:
Espeon with magic bounce as it bounces hazards and status moves.

Thats my team, however i do believe that it could be much better. Thanks for all contributions towards the team. Very Happy

2Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Empty Re: Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 am

Envy

Envy
Administrator

Well, what Pokemon are you having trouble countering with this team?

https://pkunderground.forumotion.com

3Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Empty Re: Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Wed May 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Chaoseldarknight

Chaoseldarknight

yeah, forget about this team envy. thanks 4 ur help tho, and i'll need help on another team i make

So yeah, delete this topic

4Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Empty Re: Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 am

Envy

Envy
Administrator

Chaoseldarknight wrote:yeah, forget about this team envy. thanks 4 ur help tho, and i'll need help on another team i make

So yeah, delete this topic

Are you sure you want it deleted? If you want to leave it up I can.

https://pkunderground.forumotion.com

5Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Empty Re: Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 am

Chaoseldarknight

Chaoseldarknight

Well if someone wants to steal this team, go ahead. But its not something i'll be working on.

6Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Empty Re: Who Wants to help my Trick Room Team Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Chaoseldarknight

Chaoseldarknight

yeah, just delete this topic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum