The PK Underground
Want to help out with strategies? Want to request some or just want to hang out with the members of the community? Come join the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The PK Underground
Want to help out with strategies? Want to request some or just want to hang out with the members of the community? Come join the site!
The PK Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The PK Underground

Providing Pokemon strategies and a fun community since 2013.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My idea for the forum's website banner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My idea for the forum's website banner Empty My idea for the forum's website banner Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 am

ChaosSigma0

ChaosSigma0

This was made because I thought that the forum needed something to give it a little life. So I talked a while with Envy(on Pokemon Online) and I suggested making a banner for the website to replace that plain text at the top of the page.

This is the first banner, so most likely will be applied and stay there permanently. Until maybe Envy decides to create a setting that give users the option to change themes, other users can create their own banners as 'candidates' for different themes if they want.

Here's the link to the banner!

For the record, this took around five and a half hours from start to finish.

http://Well, there's YouTube...   www.youtube.com/user/ChaosSigm

thomasss

thomasss
Administrator

I love the umbreon in the middle. A lot. Like it took me a few seconds to notice it, but that's probablyt the best part. Thanks for the effort and time, I suppose I can talk to Dalton since he isn't showing up here.

ChaosSigma0

ChaosSigma0

I'm glad to see you liked it. Smile
I bet you probably didn't see it but there's a bit of Zekrom in the top-right of the image too. tongue

I would have liked to put Dark Lugia somewhere in it, but I didn't see a good space to put it in anyways. I might make more theme-based ones when I get the time.

http://Well, there's YouTube...   www.youtube.com/user/ChaosSigm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]